DC Pathways from Granite Retirement Services, LLC offers an innovative new solution to the needs of today’s plan sponsors. The program delivers a compelling combination of services and features:
- A core menu of seven risk-based funds, comprised of Vanguard ETFs held within a Collective Investment Fund format. These funds help participants achieve proper diversification by selecting a single fund geared towards a specific risk profile. This provides an ideal solution for many lay investors who seek a simple, diversified way to invest for retirement.
- A supplemental menu of funds which is continuously maintained through an Investment Policy Statement and 3(38) fund monitoring service – alleviating a significant fiduciary burden for each plan sponsor and providing additional peace of mind.
- Delivering comprehensive administration instead of merely “recordkeeping,” which simplifies life for HR professionals in a variety of ways (eligibility determination; real-time updates of vesting; adjudication of loans, hardships and distributions; preparing all required notices; a simplified compliance testing process; etc.).
- A competitive and highly transparent fee arrangement, featuring many institutional share classes, with all revenue sharing offset at the level of each fund.
- State-of-the-art technology and features through participant and plan sponsor websites, with full online enrollment and many other services.
- Working with your advisor who will offer quality on-site education and local relationship management services to meet the needs of your plan.
- A dedicated Plan Consultant for each plan, providing single-point-of-contact service and quick resolution of issues.
- A platform flexible enough to accommodate diverse plan types and designs – including new comparability plans and the full range of DC programs.
For more information, please call Granite Retirement Services at 877-383-4015.